Our joint venture with Set Point laboratories assures you of a commercial laboratory and sample preparation facility that is ISO/IEC 17025:2005* and ISO 9001:2008 compliant.
Able. Accurate. Efficient. Productive.
Quality results and consulting recommendations are made in complete confidence – always using the services of an independent laboratory.
Off-site analytical support for applications such as product certification, party analysis, process control support and quality check analysis is also available.
Traditional methods of analysis with cutting-edge technology using advanced instrumentation that includes:
- CIC (combustion chromatography)
- ICPOES (inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectroscopy)
- OES (optical emission spectroscopy)
- FAAS (flame atomic absorption spectroscopy)
- WDXRF (wavelength-dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometry)
- EDXRF (energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometry)
- Various automated titration systems